|High Speed Data:||3 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||No|
|Network Type:||4G LTE|
|International Talk/Text:||No / No|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||No / No|
Labeled: Best Verizon MVNO,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$30 / $360|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$50 / $600|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$70 / $840|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$90 / $1080|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$110 / $1320|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedCredit Cards
- 10% of your plan’s data allotment gets matched and donated by Reach Mobile to Reach Mobile’s Gigs that Give program. Gigs that Give donates data to a shared data pool that is used to supply data to people in need around the world. This plan comes with 3GB of shared data, and so Reach Mobile will donate 0.3GB of data to the Gigs that Give program.
- Add up to 5 additional lines at a cost of $20/line.
- Adding a line does not add more shared data. Only the first line gets data to share
- Mobile hotspot is only supported on iPhones and Androids that use the Verizon network through Reach Mobile
- If you run out of high-speed data during your billing cycle, you can add more to your account from your account dashboard. Pricing starts at $10 for 1GB
- International roaming data available in over 135 countries. Pricing in most countries is $5 per 0.5GB. Data speeds are the same as the towers that provide them
- International roaming text messaging and voice available. Messaging billed at a flat rate of 5¢ per incoming message and 44¢ for outgoing message. Minutes vary by country and start at 1¢/min
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Reach Mobile on Verizon's network
If you want to use Reach Mobile's plan on the Verizon network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 13, 66 . Even if your phone does support all of the bands, the phone needs to be approved by Verizon for use on the network. For 5g coverage, when available from the provider, your phone needs to support the following bands: n261 (28GHz), n260 (39GHz) .