|High Speed Data:||15 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||No|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||No / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$40 / $480|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$55 / $660|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$70 / $840|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$85 / $1020|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$100 / $1200|
Online Payment Forms Accepted
- 10% of your plan’s data allotment gets matched and donated by Reach Mobile to Reach Mobile’s Gigs that Give program. Gigs that Give donates data to a shared data pool that is used to supply data to people in need around the world. This plan comes with 15GB of shared data, and so Reach Mobile will donate 1.5GB of data to the Gigs that Give program.
- Add up to 5 additional lines for as little as $20/line.
- Adding a line does not add more shared data or data to individual lines. Only the first line gets data to share, however, if you activate 3-lines or more you get 5GB of bonus shareable data to use each month. Example, with two lines the plan only has 15GB of total data to share. With three lines, the 5GB of extra shareable data increases the total data to 20GB
- If you run out of high-speed data during your billing cycle, you can add more to your account from your account dashboard. Pricing starts at $10 for 1GB
- International roaming data available in over 165 countries. Pricing in most countries is $5 per 0.5GB. Data speeds are the same as the towers that provide them
- International roaming text messaging and voice available. Messaging is billed at a flat rate of 5¢ per incoming message and 44¢ for outgoing message. Minutes vary by country and start at 1¢/min
- International text messaging from within the USA included at no extra charge
- Calling internationally from the USA cost extra and rates vary by country
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Reach Mobile on T-Mobile's network
If you want to use Reach Mobile's plan on the T-Mobile network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2 and 4. However, band's 12, 66, and 71 help to provide a better signal inside buildings and wider network coverage. For 5g coverage, your phone needs to support the following bands: n71 (600MHz), n260 (39GHz), n261 (28GHz), n41 (2500MHz) .