|Networks Used:||AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon|
|High Speed Data:||Unlimited GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||Yes|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / No|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Unlimited Data Plan,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$65 / $780|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedCredit Cards, Debit Cards, Refill Cards
- WiFi calling and texting is limited to select Android devices and most likely the T-Mobile network
- Earn reward points every time you refill. Reward points can be applied to get a discount or free month of service.
- Enable auto-refill and earn double the rewards
- 5G access only available on compatibles phones and only if used on the T-Mobile network
- Includes 10GB of mobile hotspot
- If used on AT&T, hotspot is not available with the exception of iPhones
- Includes unlimited international calling
- Depending on the underlying carrier network powering your plan, video streaming will be limited to a resolution of 480p
- Possible soft data cap. High-speed data policy likely limited to 60GB before Net10 reserves the right to review your account for excessive use.
Add-On Cards Available
- $10 – pay as you go international calling credit with rollover
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Net10 on Verizon's network
If you want to use Net10's plan on the Verizon network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 13, 66 . Even if your phone does support all of the bands, the phone needs to be approved by Verizon for use on the network.
To use Net10 on T-Mobile's network
If you want to use Net10's plan on the T-Mobile network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2 and 4. However, band's 12 and 71 help to provide a better signal inside buildings and wider network coverage.
To use Net10 on AT&T's network
If you want to use Net10's plan on the AT&T network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, 14, 17, 29, 30, 40, 66 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2,4,5,12 or 2,4,5,17.
Latest Deals From Net10
Sorry, BestMVNO could not find any deals on a phone plan from Net10 Super Unlimited + 10GB Hotspot at this time