|High Speed Data:||1 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||No|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||No / No|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Plan For Low/Emergency Usage
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$8.59 / $103|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$17.18 / $206|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$25.77 / $309|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$34.36 / $412|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$42.95 / $515|
Online Payment Forms Accepted
- Includes choose your own video streaming resolution. Choices are 480p, 720p, 1080p, 2160p
- Includes priority data
- Features an A.I. optimizer. MobileX will automatically monitor your usage and recommend to you a customized plan. Customized plans may not include whole GB of data. If the A.I. detects you only use 1.43GB of data a month, you’ll be recommended a plan with 1.43GB.
- Additional data priced at $2.10/GB
- Unused plan data, and unused top-up data both carryover for as long as you maintain your service
- $1.99/month MobileX platform fee included in the price shown. Additional regulatory taxes and fees are extra and vary by location.
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use MobileX on Verizon's network
If you want to use MobileX's plan on the Verizon network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 13, 66 . Even if your phone does support all of the bands, the phone needs to be approved by Verizon for use on the network. For 5g coverage, when available from the provider, your phone needs to support the following bands: n2 (1900MHz), n5(850MHz), n66(1700MHz/2100MHz), n77(3.7GHz), n261 (28GHz), n260 (39GHz), .
Latest Deals From MobileX
Sorry, BestMVNO could not find any deals on a phone plan from MobileX 1GB at this time