|Networks Used:||Sprint, T-Mobile|
|High Speed Data:||1 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||No|
|Network Type:||4G LTE|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||No / No|
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$15.00 / $180|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedCredit Cards, Debit Cards, Refill Cards
- Includes 7-day risk-free trial. Money back with no questions asked, only for orders placed through the Gen Mobile website. Orders from authorized dealers may not come with a risk-free trial.
- Forget to pay your bill? Get 15 days of free domestic and international texting before service gets suspended
- Unlimited calling to 100+ countries + $2 international calling credit
- New Customers – save when you pay for 3 months in advance. Get 3 months of service for $39 only at Amazon.
- $5 for 500 MB data
- $5 for $5 international calling credit
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Gen Mobile on Sprint's network
If you want to use Gen Mobile's plan on the Sprint network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 25, 26, 41 . Even if your phone does support all of the bands, the phone needs to be approved by Sprint for use on the network.
To use Gen Mobile on T-Mobile's network
If you want to use Gen Mobile's plan on the T-Mobile network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2 and 4. However, band's 12, 66, and 71 help to provide a better signal inside buildings and wider network coverage. For 5g coverage, your phone needs to support the following bands: n71 (600MHz), n260 (39GHz), n261 (28GHz), n41 (2500MHz) .