|High Speed Data:||Unlimited GB|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Unlimited Data Plan,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$50 / $600|
Online Payment Forms Accepted
- For single lines only
- Unlimited texting to 200+ countries
- Unlimited calling to Mexico & Canada, and free roaming in both countries – 2G off network data speeds may apply
- Data speeds may be temporarily slowed down during times of heavy network congestion
- Video streaming limited to a maximum resolution of 480p or about 1.5 Mbps
- Price shown is with autopay billing enabled. Without autopay billing the price is $60/month. Discount applied in second month
- Includes spam & fraud call blocking
Multiple Line Features:
Customers may mix and match different plans from AT&T. They do not all have to be on the same plan.
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use AT&T on AT&T's network
If you want to use AT&T's plan on the AT&T network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, 14, 17, 29, 30, 40, 66 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2,4,5,12 or 2,4,5,17. For 5g coverage, when available from the provider, your phone needs to support the following bands: n5 (850MHz), n77 (3.7GHz), n260 (39GHz) .
Latest Deals From AT&T
Pay for 12 months of service in advance and get unlimited talk, text, and data with the first 16GB of data each month at 4G LTE data speeds for just $25/month ($300/year).