|High Speed Data:||Unlimited GB|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Unlimited Data Plan, Best Family Plan,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$85 / $1020|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$150 / $1800|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$180 / $2160|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$200 / $2400|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$225 / $2700|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedChecking Account, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Refill Cards
- Unlimited high-priority data, with no slowdowns
- 50GB of mobile hotspot included before throttling to 128Kbps data speeds
- Includes unlimited talk, text and data roaming while in Mexico or Canada
- Unlimited texting to over 200+ countries
- Stream Saver turned on by default, which limits video streams to a resolution of 480p. This can be disabled.
- 4K UHD streaming available
- Qualified active duty military, reserves, national guard, veterans, and spouses of active duty and deceased service personnel can receive 15% off the monthly service charge. Require’s valid proof of eligibility. Qualified individual must be account holder. Discount applies only to recurring monthly service charge.
- Price shown is with auto pay billing applied. Without auto pay billing, the price is $95/month.
- Add your tablet, connected car or camera for $20/month
- Add wearable to plan for $10/month
- Includes Spam & fraud call blocking, safe browsing, identity monitoring, and more. You automatically get 24/7 proactive network security. Plus for no extra charge get advanced features like Identity Monitoring and Safe Browsing when you download the AT&T Call Protect and AT&T Mobile Security Plus apps and accept our terms & conditions.
- Get “Unlimited Your Way,” mix and match multiple lines with other AT&T unlimited plans and save with multi-line discounts
- Signature Program members save up to $10/mo. per line through your work or organization
- Unlimited talk, text & high-speed data in 19 Latin American countries
Multiple Line Features:
Customers may mix and match different plans from AT&T. They do not all have to be on the same plan.
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use AT&T on AT&T's network
If you want to use AT&T's plan on the AT&T network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, 14, 17, 29, 30, 40, 66 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2,4,5,12 or 2,4,5,17. For 5g coverage, when available from the provider, your phone needs to support the following bands: n5 (850MHz), n77 (3.7GHz), n260 (39GHz) .
Latest Deals From AT&T
Pay for 12 months of service in advance and get unlimited talk, text, and data with the first 16GB of data each month at 4G LTE data speeds for just $25/month ($300/year).