|High Speed Data:||Unlimited GB|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Unlimited Data Plan, Best Family Plan
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$80 / $960|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$150 / $1800|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$170 / $2040|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$190 / $2280|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$220 / $2640|
- Save $15 a month on a DirecTV or DirecTV NOW subscription
- Speeds may temporarily slow during times of heavy network traffic if you have consumed more than 22 GB of data in a month.
- 15 GB of mobile hotspot included
- Includes unlimited talk, text and data roaming while in Mexico or Canada
- Stream Saver turned on by default, which limits video streams to a resolution of 480p. This can be disabled.
- Qualified active duty military, reserves, national guard, veterans, and spouses of active duty and deceased service personnel can receive 15% off the monthly service charge. Require’s valid proof of eligibility. Qualified individual must be account holder. Discount applies only to recurring monthly service charge.
- Price shown is with auto pay billing applied. Without auto pay billing, the price is $90/month.
Yes. $150 for 2 lines. Lines 3-4 are $20 each. Lines 5-10 are $30 each.
Multiple Line Features:
Customers may mix and match different plans from AT&T. They do not all have to be on the same plan.
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use on AT&T's AT&T network
If you want to use AT&T's plan on the AT&T network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, 17, 30 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2,4,5,12 or 2,4,5,17.