|High Speed Data:||Unlimited GB|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Unlimited Data Plan, Best Family Plan
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$90 / $1080|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$145 / $1740|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$165 / $1980|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$185 / $2220|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$205 / $2460|
- Save $25 a month on a DirecTV or DirecTV NOW subscription
- Speeds may temporarily slow during times of heavy network traffic if you have consumed more than 22 GB of data in a month.
- 10 GB of mobile hotspot included
- Includes unlimited talk, text and data roaming while in Mexico or Canada
- Stream Saver turned on by default, which limits video streams to a resolution of 480p
- Qualified active duty military, reserves, national guard, veterans, and spouses of active duty and deceased service personnel can receive 15% off the monthly service charge. Require’s valid proof of eligibility. Qualified individual must be account holder. Discount applies only to recurring monthly service charge.
Yes. $145 for 2 lines, each additional line priced at $20
Multiple Line Features:
Customers may mix and match different plans from AT&T. They do not all have to be on the same plan. Each additional line beyond line 2 is priced at $20 up to 10 total lines allowed per account.
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use on AT&T's AT&T network
If you want to use AT&T's plan on the AT&T network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, 17, 30 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2,4,5,12 or 2,4,5,17.