|High Speed Data:||Unlimited GB|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Unlimited Data Plan, Best Family Plan
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$85 / $1020|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$150 / $1800|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$180 / $2160|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$200 / $2400|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$225 / $2700|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedChecking Account, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Refill Cards
- Speeds may temporarily slow during times of heavy network traffic if you have consumed more than 100 GB of data in a month.
- 30 GB of mobile hotspot included before throttling to 128Kbps data speeds
- Includes unlimited talk, text and data roaming while in Mexico or Canada
- Stream Saver turned on by default, which limits video streams to a resolution of 480p. This can be disabled.
- Qualified active duty military, reserves, national guard, veterans, and spouses of active duty and deceased service personnel can receive 15% off the monthly service charge. Require’s valid proof of eligibility. Qualified individual must be account holder. Discount applies only to recurring monthly service charge.
- Price shown is with auto pay billing applied. Without auto pay billing, the price is $90/month.
- Add your tablet, connected car or camera for $20/month
- Add wearable to plan for $10/month
- Includes HBO Max subscription
- Price shown is with autopay billing enabled. Without autopay billing the price is $95/month
- Includes Spam & fraud call blocking, safe browsing, identity monitoring, and more
- Get “Unlimited Your Way,” mix and match multiple lines with other AT&T unlimited plans and save with multi-line discounts
Multiple Line Features:
Customers may mix and match different plans from AT&T. They do not all have to be on the same plan.
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use AT&T on AT&T's network
If you want to use AT&T's plan on the AT&T network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, 14, 17, 29, 30, 40, 66 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2,4,5,12 or 2,4,5,17. For 5g coverage, when available from the provider, your phone needs to support the following bands: n5 (850MHz), n260 (39GHz) .
Latest Deals From AT&T
Bring your own phone to AT&T Prepaid and get a free SIM kit.
Pay for 12 months of service in advance and get unlimited talk, text, and data with the first 8GB of data each month at 4G LTE data speeds for just $25/month ($300/year).