|High Speed Data:||Unlimited GB|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Unlimited Data Plan, Best Family Plan,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$85 / $1020|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$150 / $1800|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$180 / $2160|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$200 / $2400|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$225 / $2700|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedChecking Account, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Refill Cards
- Unlimited high-priority data, with no slowdowns
- 40GB of mobile hotspot included before throttling to 128Kbps data speeds
- Includes unlimited talk, text and data roaming while in Mexico or Canada
- Unlimited texting to over 200+ countries
- Stream Saver turned on by default, which limits video streams to a resolution of 480p. This can be disabled.
- 4K UHD streaming available
- Qualified active duty military, reserves, national guard, veterans, and spouses of active duty and deceased service personnel can receive 15% off the monthly service charge. Require’s valid proof of eligibility. Qualified individual must be account holder. Discount applies only to recurring monthly service charge.
- Price shown is with auto pay billing applied. Without auto pay billing, the price is $95/month.
- Add your tablet, connected car or camera for $20/month
- Add wearable to plan for $10/month
- Includes HBO Max subscription
- Includes Spam & fraud call blocking, safe browsing, identity monitoring, and more. You automatically get 24/7 proactive network security. Plus for no extra charge get advanced features like Identity Monitoring and Safe Browsing when you download the AT&T Call Protect and AT&T Mobile Security Plus apps and accept our terms & conditions.
- Get “Unlimited Your Way,” mix and match multiple lines with other AT&T unlimited plans and save with multi-line discounts
- Stadia Pro—6 months of streaming gaming on AT&T for free
- Signature Program members save up to $10/mo. per line through your work or organization
Multiple Line Features:
Customers may mix and match different plans from AT&T. They do not all have to be on the same plan.
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use AT&T on AT&T's network
If you want to use AT&T's plan on the AT&T network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, 14, 17, 29, 30, 40, 66 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2,4,5,12 or 2,4,5,17. For 5g coverage, when available from the provider, your phone needs to support the following bands: n5 (850MHz), n77 (3.7GHz), n260 (39GHz) .
Latest Deals From AT&T
Signup for AT&T Prepaid's flagship Unlimited Max plan as a new customer and enable autopay billing and you'll save $20/month. Get it for just $45/month. Includes truly unlimited high-speed data. Only at Walmart
Pay for 12 months of service in advance and get unlimited talk, text, and data with the first 8GB of data each month at 4G LTE data speeds for just $25/month ($300/year).
Available Phone Deals
Free Google Pixel 6 with trade-in after bill credits.
Must be purchased with 36-month device financing payment plan. $20.56/mo w/o trade-in
$5.56/mo with trade-in, qualifying plan, and 36-month device financing. Without trade-in, $27.78/month
$2/month, no trade-in required. Requires new line or upgrade of exisiting line and 36-month purchase installment agreement
$11.12/mo with trade-in, qualifying plan priced $75 or higher, and 36-month device financing. Without trade-in, $33.34/month