|High Speed Data:||Unlimited GB|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Unlimited Data Plan,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$75 / $900|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$130 / $1560|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$150 / $1800|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$160 / $1920|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedChecking Account, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Refill Cards
- Unlimited texting to 120 countries
- Unlimited calling to Mexico & Canada, and free roaming in both countries
- 15GB of mobile hotspot at 4G LTE data speeds before throttling to 128Kbps
- After 50GB of data consumed in a billing cycle, data speeds may be temporarily slowed down during times of heavy network congestion
- Video streaming limited to a maximum resolution of 480p or about 1.5 Mbps
- Add your tablet, connected car or camera for $20/month
- Add wearable to plan for $10/month
- Price shown is with autopay billing enabled. Without autopay billing the price is $80/month
Multiple Line Features:Customers may mix and match different plans from AT&T. They do not all have to be on the same plan.
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use AT&T on AT&T's network
If you want to use AT&T's plan on the AT&T network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, 14, 17, 29, 30, 40, 66 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2,4,5,12 or 2,4,5,17.
Latest Deals From AT&T
AT&T Prepaid $20 Autopay Discount
For a limited time, new customers save $20/month for life when they activate on AT&T Prepaid with an unlimited LTE data plan. Get an unlimited LTE data plan for just $45/month plus taxes and fees.
ATTP $50 BYOP Account Credit
Bring your own phone to AT&T Prepaid and get a free SIM kit and $50 account credit.
ATT Prepaid Multi-Month 8GB/$300
Pay for 12 months of service in advance and get unlimited talk, text, and data with the first 8GB of data each month at 4G LTE data speeds for just $25/month ($300/year).
ATT Prepaid Walmart 25GB $40
Get 25GB of LTE data on AT&T Prepaid for $40/month. Only at Walmart.