|High Speed Data:||Unlimited GB|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Unlimited Data Plan,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$75 / $900|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$130 / $1560|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$150 / $1800|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$160 / $1920|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$175 / $2100|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedChecking Account, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Refill Cards
- Unlimited texting to 120 countries
- Unlimited calling to Mexico & Canada, and free roaming in both countries
- 15GB of mobile hotspot at 4G LTE data speeds before throttling to 128Kbps
- After 50GB of data consumed in a billing cycle, data speeds may be temporarily slowed down during times of heavy network congestion
- Video streaming limited to a maximum resolution of 480p or about 1.5 Mbps
- Add your tablet, connected car or camera for $20/month
- Add wearable to plan for $10/month
- Price shown is with autopay billing enabled. Without autopay billing the price is $85/month
- Includes Spam & fraud call blocking, safe browsing, identity monitoring, and more
- Get “Unlimited Your Way,” mix and match multiple lines with other AT&T unlimited plans and save with multi-line discounts
Multiple Line Features:
Customers may mix and match different plans from AT&T. They do not all have to be on the same plan.
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use AT&T on AT&T's network
If you want to use AT&T's plan on the AT&T network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, 14, 17, 29, 30, 40, 66 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2,4,5,12 or 2,4,5,17. For 5g coverage, when available from the provider, your phone needs to support the following bands: n5 (850MHz), n260 (39GHz) .
Latest Deals From AT&T
Bring your own phone to AT&T Prepaid and get a free SIM kit.
Pay for 12 months of service in advance and get unlimited talk, text, and data with the first 8GB of data each month at 4G LTE data speeds for just $25/month ($300/year).