|High Speed Data:||15 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||Yes|
|Network Type:||4G LTE|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best ATT MVNO, Best Family Plan
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$40 / $480|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$70 / $840|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$100 / $1200|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$120 / $1440|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$140 / $1680|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedChecking Account, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Refill Cards
- Rollover data, data lasts for one additional billing period
- Unlimited talk, text and data while roaming in Mexico or Canada.
- Unlimited talk and text to Mexico and Canada.
- Family discounts. $10 off of line 2, $10 off of line 3, $20 off line 4, $20 off of line 5.
- Video streaming limited to a resolution of 480p or about 1.5Mbps
Multiple Line Features:
Customers may mix and match different plans from AT&T. They do not all have to be on the same plan.
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use AT&T on AT&T's network
If you want to use AT&T's plan on the AT&T network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, 14, 17, 29, 30, 40, 66 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2,4,5,12 or 2,4,5,17. For 5g coverage, when available from the provider, your phone needs to support the following bands: n5 (850MHz), n260 (39GHz) .
Latest Deals From AT&T
Bring your own phone to AT&T Prepaid and get a free SIM kit.
Pay for 12 months of service in advance and get unlimited talk, text, and data with the first 8GB of data each month at 4G LTE data speeds for just $25/month ($300/year).