|High Speed Data:||5 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||Yes|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||No / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Cheap Plan,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$30 / $360|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$50 / $600|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$70 / $840|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$80 / $960|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$90 / $1080|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedChecking Account, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Refill Cards
- Rollover data, data lasts for one additional billing period
- Unlimited international texting to over 230 countries
- Fraud call blocking and spam alerts
- SD video streaming at a resolution of 480p or about 1.5Mbps
- Pay-per-use talk to Mexico & Canada
- Data add-on available, get 1GB for $15 good for 30 days
- Family discounts. $10 off of line 2, $10 off of line 3, $20 off line 4, $20 off of line 5.
- Plan is available for $25/month is purchased in store at Walmart
Multiple Line Features:
Customers may mix and match different plans from AT&T. They do not all have to be on the same plan.
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use AT&T on AT&T's network
If you want to use AT&T's plan on the AT&T network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, 14, 17, 29, 30, 40, 66 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2,4,5,12 or 2,4,5,17. For 5g coverage, when available from the provider, your phone needs to support the following bands: n5 (850MHz), n77 (3.7GHz), n260 (39GHz) .
Latest Deals From AT&T
Bring your phone to AT&T and get $250 in bill credits. Plus activation fees waived. Online only offer.
Pay for 12 months of service in advance and get unlimited talk, text, and data with the first 16GB of data each month at 5G data speeds before throttle to 1.5Mbps for just $25/month ($300/year).