|High Speed Data:||5 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||Yes|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||No / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Cheap Plan,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$30 / $360|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$50 / $600|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$70 / $840|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$80 / $960|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$90 / $1080|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedChecking Account, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Refill Cards
- Rollover data, data lasts for one additional billing period
- Unlimited international texting to over 230 countries
- Fraud call blocking and spam alerts
- SD video streaming at a resolution of 480p or about 1.5Mbps
- Pay-per-use talk to Mexico & Canada
- Data add-on available, get 1GB for $15 good for 30 days
- Family discounts. $10 off of line 2, $10 off of line 3, $20 off line 4, $20 off of line 5.
- Plan is available for $25/month is purchased in store at Walmart
Multiple Line Features:
Customers may mix and match different plans from AT&T. They do not all have to be on the same plan.
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use AT&T on AT&T's network
If you want to use AT&T's plan on the AT&T network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, 14, 17, 29, 30, 40, 66 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2,4,5,12 or 2,4,5,17. For 5g coverage, when available from the provider, your phone needs to support the following bands: n5 (850MHz), n77 (3.7GHz), n260 (39GHz) .
Latest Deals From AT&T
Pay for 12 months of service in advance and get unlimited talk, text, and data with the first 16GB of data each month at 4G LTE data speeds for just $25/month ($300/year).