|Networks Used:||AT&T, Sprint|
|High Speed Data:||20 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||Yes|
|Network Type:||4G LTE|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Sprint MVNO, Best Cheap Plan Best Family Plan
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$30 / $360|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$60 / $720|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$90 / $1080|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$120 / $1440|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$150 / $1800|
Online Payment Forms Accepted
- Altice Mobile has own network infrastructure, but still relies heavily on Sprint and uses AT&T for roaming
- Price listed is a special offer for Optimum and Suddenlink customers. For all other customers, regular price is $40/month per line.
- Not available everywhere. Only available in areas served by Altice USA cable and internet but you don’t need to be a subscriber to either service to signup for the mobile plan.
- Includes mobile hotspot with hotspot data speeds limited to 600Kbps
- Video streaming limited to a resolution of 480p
- Includes unlimited international talk and text to over 35 countries. Subscribers also get free unlimited talk, text, and data while traveling in each of those countries, however, only first 1GB of data is at 4G LTE data speeds.
- Prices shown also include a $5/month auto-pay billing discount
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Altice Mobile on Sprint's network
If you want to use Altice Mobile's plan on the Sprint network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 25, 26, 41 . Even if your phone does support all of the bands, the phone needs to be approved by Sprint for use on the network.
To use Altice Mobile on AT&T's network
If you want to use Altice Mobile's plan on the AT&T network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, 14, 17, 29, 30, 40, 66 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2,4,5,12 or 2,4,5,17.