|High Speed Data:||3 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||Yes|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Cheap Plan,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$25 / $300|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$50 / $600|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$75 / $900|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$100 / $1200|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$125 / $1500|
Online Payment Forms Accepted
- Price listed is a special offer of $20/off per line for Optimum and Suddenlink internet/cable customers. For all other customers, regular price is $45/month per line.
- Not available everywhere. Only available in areas served by Altice USA cable and internet but you don’t need to be a subscriber to either service to signup for the mobile plan.
- Includes mobile hotspot with hotspot data speeds limited to 600Kbps
- Video streaming limited to a resolution of 480p
- Data top-ups are available priced at $6 for 1GB
- Multiple line customers can mix and match all Optimum Mobile phone plans and manage them all under 1 account
- There is a $20 line activation fee
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Optimum Mobile on T-Mobile's network
If you want to use Optimum Mobile's plan on the T-Mobile network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2 and 4. However, band's 12, 66, and 71 help to provide a better signal inside buildings and wider network coverage. For 5g coverage, your phone needs to support the following bands: n41 (2500MHz), n71 (600MHz), n258 (24GHz), n260 (39GHz), n261 (28GHz) .
Latest Deals From Optimum Mobile
Sorry, BestMVNO could not find any deals on a phone plan from Optimum Mobile Flex 3GB at this time