|Networks Used:||AT&T, T-Mobile|
|High Speed Data:||1 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||Yes|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$14 / $168|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$28 / $336|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$42 / $504|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$64 / $768|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$70 / $840|
Online Payment Forms Accepted
- Optimum Mobile has own network infrastructure, but still relies heavily on T-Mobile and uses AT&T for roaming
- Price listed is a special offer of $10/off per line for Optimum and Suddenlink cable/internet customers. For all other customers, regular price is $24/month per line.
- Not available everywhere. Only available in areas served by Altice USA cable and internet but you don’t need to be a subscriber to either service to signup for the mobile plan.
- Includes mobile hotspot with hotspot data speeds limited to 600Kbps
- Video streaming limited to a resolution of 480p
- Data top-ups are available priced at $6 for 1GB
- Multiple line customers can mix and match all Optimum Mobile phone plans and manage them all under 1 account
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Optimum Mobile on T-Mobile's network
If you want to use Optimum Mobile's plan on the T-Mobile network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2 and 4. However, band's 12, 66, and 71 help to provide a better signal inside buildings and wider network coverage. For 5g coverage, your phone needs to support the following bands: n71 (600MHz), n260 (39GHz), n261 (28GHz), n41 (2500MHz) .
To use Optimum Mobile on AT&T's network
If you want to use Optimum Mobile's plan on the AT&T network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, 14, 17, 29, 30, 40, 66 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2,4,5,12 or 2,4,5,17. For 5g coverage, when available from the provider, your phone needs to support the following bands: n5 (850MHz), n260 (39GHz) .
Latest Deals From Optimum Mobile
Sorry, BestMVNO could not find any deals on a phone plan from Optimum Mobile Flex 1GB at this time