Mint Mobile has announced a Black Friday sale. The company is offering 3 months of service with unlimited everything and the first 5GB of data at 4G LTE data speeds for just $20 or less than $7/month. Mint Mobile normally charges new customers $60 for this plan. That's a 66% price reduction! There is no coupon code required to get the deal.
The sale starts today, November 22nd, and will be for a limited time only. Mint Mobile has not yet specified an end date for the promotion. (Update: As of 12/5/2018 the deal is still live).
After the promotional period ends, subscribers will have the option to renew their plan for either 3, 6 or 12 months. The longer a customer renews their plan the more savings they'll get. The renewal rates are below.
Be informed of the latest deals, plans and promotions from T-Mobile and every one of its MVNO's when you subscribe to the T-Mobile weekly newsletter. No spam and you can unsubscribe at any time!
5GB Multi-Month Plan Renewal Rates
- 3 month pricing - $30/month with $90 due up front.
- 6 month pricing - $24/month with $144 due up front.
- 12 month pricing - $20/month with $240 due up front
Taxes and fees cost extra and are not included in the prices shown. Mobile hotspot is included with each plan.
Mint Mobile also offers one plan with more data and one plan with less data that customers can switch to after their promotional period runs out.
2GB Multi-Month Plans
- 3 month pricing - $23/month with $69 due up front.
- 6 month pricing - $18/month with $108 due up front.
- 12 month pricing - $15/month with $180 due up front.
10GB Multi-Month Plans
- 3 month pricing - $38/month with $114 due up front.
- 6 month pricing - $30/month with $180 due up front.
- 12 month pricing - $25/month with $300 due up front
Mint Mobile is an MVNO that operates on T-Mobile. As long as you don't mind paying for service several months in advance, their plans provide some of the best value around. And at a cost of less than $7/month for a 3 month unlimited trial plan with 5GB of LTE data, Mint Mobile's Black Friday deal is a tough one for competitors to beat.