Come July 1st, several H2O Wireless cell phone plans are said to get higher data allotments without any changes in pricing.
All H2O Wireless monthly plans include unlimited talk and text, with unlimited international talk and text to over 50 countries. When the changes go live, H2O's new plans will be priced as follows:
- $30 for 500 MB of data and a $10 international talk credit
- $35 for 500 MB of high speed data before throttling and a $10 international talk credit
- $40 for unlimited data and the first 3 GB at high speed (previously 1 GB) and a $20 international calling credit
- $50 for unlimited data and the first 4 GB at high speed (previously 2 GB) and a $20 international calling credit
- $60 for unlimited data and the first 5 GB at high speed (previously 3 GB) and a $20 international calling credit
H2O Wireless operates on AT&T's network and for the most part their plans are best suited for those who need international calling and texting. To see how their plans compare to other AT&T MVNO's, have a look at the AT&T MVNO comparison page.