The Prime Exclusive Moto X4 Is Just $199.99 At Amazon
Follow BestMVNO In Google News
Amazon currently has the 32GB Moto X4 Prime Exclusive edition on sale for just $199.99. It is regularly priced at $259.99. By contrast, the standard version is selling for $287.99 on Amazon or $299.99 if purchased directly from Motorola. Amazon also offers the ability to purchase the phone on an installment plan priced at $40/month for 5 months. By contrast, Motorola installment plans start at $13/month.
Motorola X4 Specifications
The Motorola X4 was released in October of 2017. It is available with either 32GB of internal storage or 64GB of internal storage with 3GB of RAM. The device will work on every major carrier and MVNO in the USA. The Amazon Prime Exclusive variant comes with 32GB of internal storage and features the following specifications:
- 5.2" 1080px1920p FHD display with a pixel density of 424 ppi.
- 2.2 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 630 processor.
- Dual rear camera's featuring a 12MP dual autofocus pixel sensor an aperture of f2.0 and pixel size of 1.4um. Secondary rear camera has an 8 MP ultra wide angle lens with 120° of view, an aperture of f2.2 and a pixel size of 1.12um.
- 16MP selfie camera with an aperture of f2.0 and pixel size of 1um. Features 4MP adaptive low light mode.
- 32GB internal storage expandable with a microSD card
- 3000 mAh battery with turbo charging
- IP68 water resistance
- Android Oreo 8.1
- Support for the following LTE bands:
Since this is an Amazon Prime exclusive edition phone it comes with some pre-installed Amazon apps including a Prime Widget which provides quick access to Amazon's daily deals, Prime movies and TV shows, and Prime music and photo storage. It also comes with Amazon Alexa.
If you are interested in purchasing this phone, keep in mind that Amazon only allows you to purchase one Prime Exclusive phone per year per Amazon Prime member account.
Follow @BestMVNO Twitter
Category Daily Deals
Leave A Comment