For a limited time T-Mobile is offering the LG V30 for $500 off when you purchase one at its regular price of $800. To take advantage of the offer you must add a new line and purchase the devices on T-Mobile's Equipment Installment Plan (EIP).
The $500 off will come in the form of a Prepaid MasterCard card that will be mailed to you 4-6 weeks after purchase.
As you can tell by the LG V30's price, it is currently LG's flagship device. It features the following:
- 6.0" qHD OLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- 64 GB of internal storage expandable with a microSD card
- 4 GB RAM
- Dual 16MP/13MP Wide Rear Camera's. 13MP F/1.9 Rear Camera – 120 degrees Wide. 16MP F/1.6 Rear Camera – 71 degrees Standard.
- 5 MP, f/2.2, 1/5" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size selfie camera
- 3300 mAh battery
- World's first device to support T-Mobile's 600 Mhz frequency spectrum for better all around coverage including indoors
- Wireless charging
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Wireless charging
- Android 7.1 on board
If you don't want to spend the next 24 months financing $1,300 for the two LG V30's phones, T-Mobile has a few other limited time offers available as well. Those who purchase an LG G6 or LG V20 at full price will get a second LG G6 or LG V20 for free. Like the LG V30 offer, the devices must be purchased on an EIP with a new line of service.
T-Mobile says that all of the offers can be mixed and matched. So for instance if you don't want two LG V30's you can purchase one and get an LG G6 free instead.
The LG V20 was released last year and currently sells for $384 through T-Mobile. A quick search online and I was able to find the unlocked and T-Mobile compatible US variant available for $369.99 through BH Photo, and for $434.99 from Amazon.
The LG G6 was released earlier this year and T-Mobile is selling it for $500. The unlocked T-Mobile compatible US variant is available at Amazon for $479.99 which is the same price that BH Photo has it for.