AT&T has started another holiday promotion, 2 for 1 deals on the Samsung Galaxy S6 and the iPhone 6s. There are of course stipulations with this promotion and they are as follows:
- Both phones must be purchased using the AT&T Next installment plan under the following terms:
1) The first phone can be a new line or an upgrade 2) The second phone must be a new line that is purchased via AT&T Next 24.
- Both phones must be added to a qualifying plan such as Mobile Share Value which starts at $70/month for two phones
- Within 3 billing cycles you will receive up to $650 in 30 monthly bill credits.
- At time of sale, only taxes for each device need to be paid.
- This offer is available to both new and existing customers and offer ends on 12/31/15.
- The offer is void in Connecticut, Rhode Island & Miami-Dade county.
AT&T says this deal is actually offered with several other phone purchases as well, including the Samsung Galaxy's S6, Active, Edge, Edge+ and Note 5.
Whether or not this is actually a good deal to your or not, depends on how long you want to be tied to AT&T. After all, given the terms of this promotion, this is just another way for a carrier to lock you into a contract.
Be informed of the latest deals, plans and promotions from AT&T and every one of its MVNO's when you subscribe to the AT&T weekly newsletter. No spam and you can unsubscribe at any time!