Follow BestMVNO In Google News
TPO Mobile, the wireless provider that offers subscribers low cost service on their choice of either the Sprint or T-Mobile network, has introduced a new phone plan that should help to strengthen its market share in the light user niche.
TPO Mobile's other plans are as follows:
- Kind Plan - $16/month, 1000 minutes, unlimited text, 500 MB data
- People's Plan - $21/month, unlimited talk and text, 1 GB data
- Noble Plan - $25/month, unlimited talk and text, 2 GB data
- Caring Plan - $35/month, unlimited talk and text, 3 GB data
- Hero Plan - $50/month, unlimited talk and text, 5 GB data
- Infinity Plan, a Sprint network exclusive - $54.99/month, unlimited talk, text and data with the first 50 GB at LTE speeds
The quoted prices are all with autopay enabled. Without autopay, prices are $5 more per month. Additionally, TPO Mobile is running a special offer where subscribers can get up to 20% off of select plans for their first 3 months of service. This offer is scheduled to expire at the end of February, so if you're on the fence about subscribing you may want to act quickly before the offer disappears.
Be informed of the latest deals, plans and promotions from T-Mobile and every one of its MVNO's when you subscribe to the T-Mobile weekly newsletter. No spam and you can unsubscribe at any time!
The company is running a few other promotions as well. Those that refer a friend are eligible to receive either a $10 account credit or $5 in cash. Free SIM cards can also be ordered if you want service on T-Mobile's network, however if you want service on Sprint's network, they will cost $6.99. No word as to when these promotions will end.
For more information or to signup before the promotions end, head on over to the TPO Mobile website.