|Networks Used:||AT&T, Verizon|
|High Speed Data:||2 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||No|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||No / No|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Cheap Plan,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$20 / $240|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$30 / $360|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$40 / $480|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$50 / $600|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$60 / $720|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedCredit Cards, Debit Cards
- Data is pay per use and shared between all lines.
- Ting charges $5 per GB of data used. If you use no data during a billing cycle, this plan will cost you $10/month for a single line
- This is a postpaid plan. You pay for it at the end of your billing cycle
- For a limited time receive a $25 account credit when you signup. No promo code needed.
- Add as many lines as you want to your plan. It costs $10 per additional line added
- Video streaming at a resolution of up to 1080p
- Includes domestic talk and text roaming with 100MB data roaming
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Ting on Verizon's network
If you want to use Ting's plan on the Verizon network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 13, 66 . Even if your phone does support all of the bands, the phone needs to be approved by Verizon for use on the network. For 5g coverage, when available from the provider, your phone needs to support the following bands: n2 (1900MHz), n5(850MHz), n66(1700MHz/2100MHz), n77(3.7GHz), n261 (28GHz), n260 (39GHz), .
To use Ting on AT&T's network
If you want to use Ting's plan on the AT&T network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, 14, 17, 29, 30, 40, 66 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2,4,5,12 or 2,4,5,17. For 5g coverage, when available from the provider, your phone needs to support the following bands: n5 (850MHz), n77 (3.7GHz), n260 (39GHz) .
Latest Deals From Ting
Sorry, BestMVNO could not find any deals on a phone plan from Ting Flex 2GB at this time