|Networks Used:||Sprint, T-Mobile|
|High Speed Data:||4 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||No|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||No / No|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Sprint MVNO, Best T-Mobile MVNO,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$35 / $420|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedCredit Cards, Debit Cards
- Does not support iPhones.
- Limited selection of Android phones available, limited support for BYOD.
- Supports Wi-Fi calling and texting
- Extra data available priced at $5/GB
- 5G access only available on compatibles phones and only if used on the T-Mobile network
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Republic Wireless on Sprint's network
If you want to use Republic Wireless's plan on the Sprint network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 25, 26, 41 . Even if your phone does support all of the bands, the phone needs to be approved by Sprint for use on the network.
To use Republic Wireless on T-Mobile's network
If you want to use Republic Wireless's plan on the T-Mobile network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2 and 4. However, band's 12 and 71 help to provide a better signal inside buildings and wider network coverage.