|Networks Used:||T-Mobile, US Cellular|
|High Speed Data:||1 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||No|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$30 / $360|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedCredit Cards, Debit Cards
- Unused data refunded at end of the month. Use only 500MB get a refund of $5 at the end of your billing cycle
- International calls cost extra, rates vary
- Data roaming and texting available in over 200 countries at no extra charge
- Talk, text, and data usage in Canada and Mexico at no extra charge
- International data speeds at up to LTE data speeds
- Phone automatically switches between Wi-Fi, T-Mobile, and US Cellular for calls and texts
- Group discounts available. Additional lines can be added for as little as $16/month
Single And Multi-Line Billing
Customers are billed at a rate of $10 per GB of data consumed for up to 6GB of data on a single line plan. After that, data is unlimited with no additional charges. Use over 15GB of data and speeds are slowed to 256Kbps for the remainder of billing cycle.
For customers with more than 1 line, the same $10 per GB of data consumed rate applies, however, Google will continue to bill you beyond 6GB as follows:
- 2-lines – billed for the first 10GB used
- 3-lines – billed for the first 12GB used
- 4-lines – billed for the first 14GB used
- 5-lines – billed for the first 16GB used
- 6-lines – billed for the first 18GB used
For multiple lines, customers are billed based on the combined amount of data used between all lines. Each line on an account can still use up to 15GB of data before speeds on that line are throttled to 256Kbps
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Google Fi on T-Mobile's network
If you want to use Google Fi's plan on the T-Mobile network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2 and 4. However, band's 12, 66, and 71 help to provide a better signal inside buildings and wider network coverage. For 5g coverage, your phone needs to support the following bands: n71 (600MHz), n260 (39GHz), n261 (28GHz), n41 (2500MHz) .
Latest Deals From Google Fi
Available Phone Deals
$699.99 or $29.17/mo with financing and device activation. Reg price $999.99
$599.99 or $25/month with financing and device activation. Reg price $999.99
$199.99 or $8.33/mo with financing and device activation. Reg price $249.99.
$899.99 or $37.50/mo with financing and device activation. Reg price $1199.99.