|Networks Used:||Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular|
|High Speed Data:||1 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||No|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Sprint MVNO, Best T-Mobile MVNO,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$30 / $360|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedCredit Cards, Debit Cards
- Unused data refunded at end of the month. Use only 500MB get a refund of $5 at the end of your billing cycle
- International Calls cost extra, rates vary
- Customers are billed at a rate of $10 per GB of data consumed for up to 6GB of data on a single line plan. After that, data is unlimited with no additional charges. Use over 15GB of data and speeds are slowed for the remainder of billing cycle.
- Data roaming and texting available in over 200 countries at no extra charge
- International data speeds at up to LTE data speeds
- Phone automatically switches between Wi-Fi, T-Mobile, US Cellular and Sprint for calls and texts
- Group discounts available. Additional lines can be added for $15/month
- 5G access only available on compatibles phones and only if used on the T-Mobile network
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Google Fi on Sprint's network
If you want to use Google Fi's plan on the Sprint network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 25, 26, 41 . Even if your phone does support all of the bands, the phone needs to be approved by Sprint for use on the network.
To use Google Fi on T-Mobile's network
If you want to use Google Fi's plan on the T-Mobile network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2 and 4. However, band's 12, 66, and 71 help to provide a better signal inside buildings and wider network coverage. For 5g coverage, your phone needs to support the following bands: n71 (600MHz), n260 (39GHz), n261 (28GHz), n41 (2500MHz) .