|High Speed Data:||5 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||Yes|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / No|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$31.5 / $378|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedCredit Cards, Debit Cards, Refill Cards
In the summer of 2023, NET10 announced on its website that potential new customers should use Simple Mobile instead, indicating NET10 is now closed off to new customers. This webpage remains in place for historical purposes only, and is not a plan you can actually buy.
- Price is with auto pay billing enabled.
- Earn reward points every time you refill. Reward points can be applied to get a discount or free month of service.
- Enable auto-refill and earn double the rewards
- Price is $31.50 with autopay billing enabled, $35 without
- $10 international calling credit included
Add-On Cards Available
- $5 – 500MB data, unlimited carryover
- $10 – 1GB data, unlimited carryover
- $10 – pay as you go international calling credit with rollover
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Net10 on Verizon's network
If you want to use Net10's plan on the Verizon network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 13, 66 . Even if your phone does support all of the bands, the phone needs to be approved by Verizon for use on the network. For 5g coverage, when available from the provider, your phone needs to support the following bands: n2 (1900MHz), n5(850MHz), n66(1700MHz/2100MHz), n77(3.7GHz), n261 (28GHz), n260 (39GHz), .
Latest Deals From Net10
Sorry, BestMVNO could not find any deals on a phone plan from Net10 Budget Data User at this time