|High Speed Data:||15 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||Yes|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / No|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Reviews: Read a review of Mint Mobile
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$20 / $240|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedCredit Cards, Debit Cards, PayPal
- Includes calling to Mexico and Canada
- Global data roaming available priced at 20¢/MB
- International calling available to over 160 countries, but must deposit additional cash into your account to use.
- Price is for new customers for 3 months of service OR for any customer who wishes to signup for 12 months of service. Regular rate for 3 months is $35/month.
- Customers with multiple lines can pay in quarterly installments when they signup for annual plans
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Mint Mobile on T-Mobile's network
If you want to use Mint Mobile's plan on the T-Mobile network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2 and 4. However, band's 12, 66, and 71 help to provide a better signal inside buildings and wider network coverage. For 5g coverage, your phone needs to support the following bands: n41 (2500MHz), n71 (600MHz), n258 (24GHz), n260 (39GHz), n261 (28GHz) .