|Networks Used:||Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular|
|High Speed Data:||22 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||Yes|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$70 / $840|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$120 / $1440|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$150 / $1800|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$180 / $2160|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$225 / $2700|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedCredit Cards, Debit Cards
- Includes international calling and texting to over 50 countries
- Data roaming and texting available in over 200 countries at no extra charge
- International data speeds at up to LTE data speeds
- Phone automatically switches between Wi-Fi, T-Mobile, US Cellular and Sprint for calls and texts
- Group discounts available.
- Includes a subscription to Google ONE with 100GB of cloud storage for photo, device backups and more.
- Video streams limited to a resolution of 480p
- 5G access only available on compatibles phones and only if used on the T-Mobile network
- Data speeds reduced to 256Kbps for remainder of billing cycle after 22GB of high-speed data gets consumed
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Google Fi on Sprint's network
If you want to use Google Fi's plan on the Sprint network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 25, 26, 41 . Even if your phone does support all of the bands, the phone needs to be approved by Sprint for use on the network.
To use Google Fi on T-Mobile's network
If you want to use Google Fi's plan on the T-Mobile network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2 and 4. However, band's 12, 66, and 71 help to provide a better signal inside buildings and wider network coverage. For 5g coverage, your phone needs to support the following bands: n71 (600MHz), n260 (39GHz), n261 (28GHz), n41 (2500MHz) .
Latest Deals From Google Fi
Sorry, BestMVNO could not find any deals on a phone plan from Google Fi Unlimited Plus at this time