|High Speed Data:||Unlimited GB|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Unlimited Data Plan, Best Family Plan,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$50 / $600|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$80 / $960|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$90 / $1080|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$100 / $1200|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$125 / $1500|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedCredit Cards, Debit Cards, Gift Cards, Refill Cards
- Video streaming limited to a resolution of about 480p
- Unlimited international texting. Talk, text and data roaming while in Mexico and Canada.
- Price shown is with auto pay billing enabled. Without auto pay price is $55/month.
- 10GB of mobile hotspot available for an additional $10/month.
- WiFi calling and texting is supported but limited to iPhones and devices sold by Cricket Wireless
- eSIM available for iPhones
- Data speeds may be temporarily slowed anytime the network is heavily congested
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Cricket Wireless on AT&T's network
If you want to use Cricket Wireless's plan on the AT&T network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, 14, 17, 29, 30, 40, 66 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2,4,5,12 or 2,4,5,17. For 5g coverage, when available from the provider, your phone needs to support the following bands: n5 (850MHz), n77 (3.7GHz), n260 (39GHz) .