|High Speed Data:||20 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||Yes|
|Network Type:||4G LTE|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / No|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||No / No|
Labeled: Best Verizon MVNO, Best Family Plan
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$65 / $780|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$105 / $1260|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$105 / $1260|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$105 / $1260|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$105 / $1260|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedCredit Cards
- In addition to price shown, there is a line access fee. The line access fee is $20 for smartphones purchased on an installment plan, and $40 for phones purchased on a 2 year contract.
- Includes domestic voice roaming
- Includes calling to Mexico and Canada
- Credo Mobile is a very politically active MVNO. A portion of the company’s profits are used to advance progressive causes.
- If you use more than 20GB of data in billing cycle, speeds get reduced to 64Kbps
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Credo Mobile on Verizon's network
If you want to use Credo Mobile's plan on the Verizon network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 13, 66 . Even if your phone does support all of the bands, the phone needs to be approved by Verizon for use on the network.