|Networks Used:||AT&T, DISH, T-Mobile|
|High Speed Data:||30 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||NA|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best ATT MVNO, Best Cheap Plan, Best Family Plan,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$25 / $300|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$50 / $600|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$75 / $900|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$100 / $1200|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$125 / $1500|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedCredit Cards, Debit Cards
- $25/month, per line. Forever. Up to 5 lines supported
- Includes 30GB of high-speed data at up to 5G data speeds before throttling to 512Kbps, the equivalent of 3G data speeds
- Includes 5GB mobile hotspot that draws from the plan’s total high-speed data allotment.
- International talk to over 80 countries and texting to over 200
- Includes roaming in Mexico and Canada with 1GB of data available.
- During the beta launch, service is provided by AT&T’s network, although customers may also ask to switch to T-Mobile. Once beta is over, customers should freely and seamlessly transition to use whatever network is best at a given location between AT&T, T-Mobile, and DISH.
- Taxes and fees for most people will add $1-$2/month for this particular plan
- During the beta test, data is deprioritized. Customers will experience slower data speeds during times of network congestion compared to other customers on the parent underlying network that Boost Infinite uses.
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Boost Infinite on T-Mobile's network
If you want to use Boost Infinite's plan on the T-Mobile network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2 and 4. However, band's 12, 66, and 71 help to provide a better signal inside buildings and wider network coverage. For 5g coverage, your phone needs to support the following bands: n41 (2500MHz), n71 (600MHz), n258 (24GHz), n260 (39GHz), n261 (28GHz) .
To use Boost Infinite on AT&T's network
If you want to use Boost Infinite's plan on the AT&T network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, 14, 17, 29, 30, 40, 66 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2,4,5,12 or 2,4,5,17. For 5g coverage, when available from the provider, your phone needs to support the following bands: n5 (850MHz), n77 (3.7GHz), n260 (39GHz) .
Latest Deals From Boost Infinite
Sorry, BestMVNO could not find any deals on a phone plan from Boost Infinite at this time