|Hotspot Data:||200 GB|
|Unlimited 2G Data:||Yes|
|Plan Duration:||30 days|
|Price Monthly/Yearly:||$100 / $1200|
|Taxes And Fees Included?||Yes|
See more: T-Mobile data only plans
- Free 15 day trial offer available
- T-Mobile Home Internet Lite is available for customers where T-Mobile 5G Home Internet Unlimited is unavailable
- T-Mobile will pay up to $500 in early termination fees if you switch from another provider
- Includes T-Mobile Tuesdays, get thanked with weekly gifts and discounts
- $100/month price is with autopay billing enabled. Without autopay billing enabled the price is $105/month.
- During congestion, Home Internet customers may notice speeds lower than other T-Mobile customers due to data prioritization.
- Credit approval is required
- If you have a T-Mobile phone plan that has extra charges for taxes and fees, T-Mobile 5G Home Internet Lite will also have taxes and fees as follows: Monthly Regulatory Programs (RPF) & Telco Recovery Fee (TRF) totaling $1.40, taxes/fees will be approximately 3-12% of the bill. If your phone plan includes taxes and fees, or you don’t have a phone plan taxes and fees are included in the price.
- Can only be used at the location provided at the time of activation
- Can only be used with T-Mobile’s Home Internet Gateway (free of charge), which supports connections up to 64 devices and allows customers to setup up to 4 separate WiFi networks
- If service is canceled and the gateway is not returned, you will be charged up to $370 for the gateway
- Video streaming resolution will depend on the available data speeds you get at your location. Speeds will vary based on location, signal strength, time of day and other factors
- Data speeds slow to 128Kbps for the remainder of the monthly billing cycle after the 200GB allotment has been consumed