Follow BestMVNO In Google News
Motorola will soon update its cell phone lineup. We can probably expect the company to to clear out inventory of last year's models by placing some of them on sale. The first of such sales is about to start by way of an "anniversary sale."
Discounted Motorola Phones
Starting on April 3rd, 2018, and for 2 days only, Motorola is celebrating its 45th anniversary by placing the following phones on sale:
- Save up to $40 on the Moto E4 plus - get the 32GB version for $159.99
- Save up to $75 on the Moto G5 Plus - get the 64GB variant for $224.99
- Save up to $100 on the Moto G5S Plus - get the 64GB variant for $249.99
- Save $100 on the Moto X4 - get it for $299.99
- Save $150 on the Moto Z2 Play - get 64GB variant for $349.99
The great thing about Motorola phones is that they are sold unlocked and are compatible with virtually every carrier and MVNO in the USA. That means the next time you come across a great deal on a phone plan you can switch providers without having to pay an ETF or paying off an installment plan. In fact, Motorola sells its phones with device financing options, so you don't have to fork over all the cash up front if you don't want to.
Motorola is selling all phones with free 2 day shipping. Additionally, all Moto Mods will be 25% off during the sale, and device financing options are available for many of them as well.
The sale is set to end on April 4th at 11:59 pm CT.
Follow @BestMVNO Twitter