Boost Mobile's Black Friday, or rather, Orange Friday Deals are available now. Highlighted offers include buy 1 get 4 free on the LG K51, and switch 1 and get 3 free LG Stylo 6's or LG K51's. Also available is an offer of 3 lines for $90. The offers are all available now. The BOGO's will last until at least 11/29/2020 and are only available through Allied Communications Boost Mobile stores. The 3-lines for $90 deal is available for an unspecified amount of time. Boost is also offering 10+ phones available for free to switchers. There are special phone offers available online.
The BOGO offers vary a bit based on if you are adding new lines to an existing account, are porting in 1 line and adding others, or if you are starting all new lines without porting in. The buy 1 get 4 free offer on the LG K51 is for new customers that don't port and for current customers that add additional lines to their accounts.
The switch and get 3 free LG Stylo 6 or LG K51 phone offers require that new customers port in at least one line. Customers porting from Sprint related carriers are not eligible for this deal.
Be informed of the latest deals, plans and promotions from Sprint and every one of its MVNO's when you subscribe to the Sprint weekly newsletter. No spam and you can unsubscribe at any time!
Both offers appear to be specific to dealers under the Allied Communications network. You can find your closest Allied Communications dealer by visiting the Boost Mobile website, entering in your zip code, and then by clicking on the "store websites" that are displayed. You can also call 1-888-266-7841 to find your nearest Allied Communications store.
Taxes for the devices cost extra and are based on each phone's retail price.
3-Lines For $90
Boost is offering 3-lines for $90 based on it's $50/month single line plan. That plan includes unlimited talk, text, and data with the first 35GB of data available at high-speeds each month before throttling to 2G data speeds. The plan also includes 12GB of mobile hotspot. Customers can normally add additional lines to the plan for $30/line, making 3-lines cost $110/month with taxes and fees included in the price. So this special offer saves subscribers $20/month. The offer is available in-stores and requires that customers pay $100 for their first month of service.
Add-A-Line And Free Phone Offers Available In Stores, Discounted Phones Available Online
Boost continues to offer free phones to switchers. Available phones vary by dealer location with some dealers have more than 10 free phones in stock. Some of the available free phones include the Moto G Fast, Samsung Galaxy A11, Coolpad Legacy Brisa, and LG Stylo 6. All offers require customers to port-in.
In October, it was reported that Boost changed the pricing of its add-a-line offers. The LG K51 was priced at $25 and the LG Tribute Monarch at $15. The offers have undergone a slight update. The LG K51 is back to $20, the LG Tribute Monarch is still $15 while the Samsung Galaxy A10e is $10.
As part of an online sale, Boost is offering select devices for up to $150 off. Here is what's available:
- iPhone SE $249.99, regular price is $399.99, in-store only offer is still $99.99
- Samsung Galaxy A11 $129.99, regular price is $179.99
- Moto G Fast, $89.99, regular price is $149.99
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5g $599.99, regular price $699.99
- Wiko Ride 2 $34.99, regular price $89.99
- Samsung Galaxy A10e $79.99, regular price $139.99
- Coolpad Legacy Brisa $99.99, regular price $159.99
- iPhone XR $399.99, regular price $499.99
- iPhone 8 $299.99, regular price $399.99
- LG Tribute Monarch $69.99, regular price $109.99
- Samsung Galaxy S10 $699.99, regular price $749.99
- Samsung Galaxy S20 5G $899.99, regular price $999.99
- Moto G7 Play $79.99, regular price $149.99
- iPhone Xs $799.99, regular price $899.99
- LG Tribute Royal $79.99, regular price $109.99
- Coolpad Legacy $79.99, regular price $149.99
Follow BestMVNO In Google News