Follow BestMVNO In Google News
Allvoi Wireless has announced a scholarship contest. The Sprint MVNO is offering current and prospective college students the chance to win $1000 to put towards their college education. A total of 3 scholarships will be given away.
Allvoi Wireless Scholarship Contest Requirements
In order to qualify for a scholarship from Allvoi Wireless you must be 17 years of age or older and either a US Citizen or permanent resident. You must also be currently enrolled in or enroll at an accredited university within the United States by no later than the fall of 2019. There is a limit of one entry allowed per person. Allvoi Wireless employees and their immediate families are not eligible for the contest. The contest will run through July 31st, 2019. Winners will be selected and notified by email by August 14th, 2019.
How To Enter And Win
To enter, the applicant must create one piece of digital marketing material about Allvoi Wireless. This can be done in one of three different ways.
The applicant can:
Subscribe to BestMVNO and always be informed of the latest deals, plans and carrier promotions!
- Create a video with music or music plus a voiceover about Allvoi Wireless that is up to 60 seconds long
- Create a blog post about Allvoi Wireless up to 1,000 words in length
- Create a unique social media post containing up to 30 words and an image
In addition to the above, Allvoi Wireless asks that you write a short paragraph containing 50-150 words telling the company a little bit about yourself.
When creating a title for your submission, Allvoi Wireless asks that you structure it like the following:
[Your Title] ｜ Calling All College Students Scholarship Contest ｜ Allvoi Wireless
Applicants will judge entries using a 1-5 point scale based on the following criteria:
- How effectively did you support the ideas expressed in your submission?
- How unique were your ideas? Did you present them in an appealing and creative way?
- How accurate is the information in your submission? Are there inconsistencies?
- Is the submission clear, organized, and easy to understand?
- Style & Language
- How well did you utilize style and vocabulary to enhance your submission?
- Are there grammar, spelling, or punctuation mistakes?
Winning applicants will receive a check made out to their college or university.
One thing applicants should be aware of is that Allvoi Wireless will assume complete ownership over the digital marketing material that they create. Allvoi Wireless reserves the right to use any applicant's submission in future marketing endeavors. Upon submission, applicants will relinquish all rights to the video, audio, imagery, or written words included in their application.
If you are ok with the requirements and restrictions associated with this scholarship you can apply to it using the button below.
Follow @BestMVNO Twitter