|High Speed Data:||Unlimited GB|
|International Talk/Text:||No / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Unlimited Data Plan, Best Family Plan
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$60 / $720|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$100 / $1200|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$100 / $1200|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$100 / $1200|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$100 / $1200|
- Unlimited mobile-optimized streaming videos at up to 1080p resolution, gaming limited to 8 Mbps, music at up to 500 kbps, and unlimited 4G LTE data for most everything else.
- 10 GB of 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot, VPN and P2P access with unlimited data at up to 2G speeds thereafter.
- Free calling and texting to Mexico and Canada.
- Includes a subscription to Hulu
- Sprint Open World available free of charge which includes unlimited talk, text and 1 GB of high speed data usage while traveling in Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa rica, Dominican Republic, Easter Island, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Hoduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela. Unlimited 2G data usage and text messaging for free while traveling in over 120 countries worldwide. Voice charged at 20c per minute. Higher speed data is available at a price and varies by location.
Yes. Get 2-5 lines for $100/month; lines 6-10 are $30/month per line so a family of 4 would pay $100.
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use on Sprint's Sprint network
If you want to use Sprint's plan on the Sprint network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 25, 26, 41 . Even if your phone does support all of the bands, the phone needs to be approved by Sprint for use on the network.