|Networks Used:||AT&T, Boost 5G, T-Mobile|
|High Speed Data:||30 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||NA|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best ATT MVNO, Best Cheap Plan, Best Family Plan,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$60 / $720|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$120 / $1440|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$180 / $2160|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$240 / $2880|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$300 / $3600|
Online Payment Forms Accepted
- $60/month, per line. Up to 5 lines supported
- Includes free iPhone 15, and a free iPhone upgrade every year. For new and existing customers
- Includes 30GB of high-speed data at up to 5G data speeds before throttling to 512Kbps, the equivalent of 3G data speeds
- International talk to over 80 countries and texting to over 200
- Includes roaming in Mexico and Canada with 5GB of data available.
- During the beta launch, service is provided by AT&T’s network, although customers may also ask to switch to T-Mobile. Once beta is over, customers should freely and seamlessly transition to use whatever network is best at a given location between AT&T, T-Mobile, and DISH.
- Taxes and fees for most people will add $1-$2/month for this particular plan
- Data is deprioritized. Customers will experience slower data speeds during times of network congestion compared to other customers on the parent underlying network that Boost Infinite uses.
- Mobile hotspot add-on that allows you to use all of your data for hotspot costs $10/month
- Add a speed pass and get 10GB more high-speed data to use for $10
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Boost Infinite on T-Mobile's network
If you want to use Boost Infinite's plan on the T-Mobile network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2 and 4. However, band's 12, 66, and 71 help to provide a better signal inside buildings and wider network coverage. For 5g coverage, your phone needs to support the following bands: n41 (2500MHz), n71 (600MHz), n258 (24GHz), n260 (39GHz), n261 (28GHz) .
To use Boost Infinite on AT&T's network
If you want to use Boost Infinite's plan on the AT&T network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, 14, 17, 29, 30, 40, 66 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2,4,5,12 or 2,4,5,17. For 5g coverage, when available from the provider, your phone needs to support the following bands: n5 (850MHz), n77 (3.7GHz), n260 (39GHz) .
Latest Deals From Boost Infinite
Sorry, BestMVNO could not find any deals on a phone plan from Boost Infinite Unlimited+ Access for iPhone Plan at this time