BOGO 20% Off On Verizon Prepaid Refill Cards From Target
Follow BestMVNO In Google News
A couple of weeks ago Target offered a 25% off BOGO on Cricket Wireless refill cards. This week's prepaid deal from the retail giant is for Verizon Wireless prepaid airtime cards.
Those that purchase a Verizon Wireless prepaid refill card will get a second one for 20% off. Verizon Wireless does not offer an auto pay discount to its prepaid customers so this is something that every Verizon prepaid subscriber should take advantage of.
Verizon Prepaid Plans
Verizon Prepaid offers 4 wireless plans. All plans come with unlimited talk, text and data with the specified amounts at high speeds. The plans also include unlimited international texting to over 200 countries and VoLTE. Carryover data is also offered with the plans that have a finite amount of high speed data.
A summary of Verizon's prepaid plans is as follows:
- $40/month - 3 GB of high speed data, mobile hotspot
- $50/month - 7 GB of high speed data, mobile hotspot
- $60/month - 10 GB of high speed data, mobile hotspot, international calling to Mexico and Canada
- $80/month - unlimited high speed data, international calling to Mexico and Canada
With the discounts applied, Verizon Wireless airtime cards will cost you:
- $54 for two $30 airtime cards
- $72 for two $40 airtime cards
- $90 for two $50 airtime cards
- $126 for two $70 airtime cards
Those that have a Target Red Card will save an additional 5% on their purchase.
Get This Verizon Prepaid Deal At Target
Follow @BestMVNO Twitter
Category Daily Deals, Verizon Wireless
Leave A Comment