Follow BestMVNO In Google News
Best Buy is currently running a limited time promotion that will run through tomorrow, June 18th. Customers who activate a new line of Service with Sprint will be able to get a brand new LG G6 for just $5/month on a 24 month monthly installment device payment plan. That amounts to a total price of just $120 for the phone by the time it is fully paid off.
The installment plan is normally priced at $29.50/month with the full retail price of the phone being $729.99. That's quite the savings for those of you considering signing up with Sprint or adding another line to your account.
The LG G6 features the following:
Sprint LG G6 Device Specifications
- Dual 13MP Rear Cameras / 5MP Front
- 2.35 GHz Snapdragon 821 Quad-Core CPU
- 32GB internal storage expandable with the purchase of a microSD card
- 4GB of RAM
- 5.7″ IPS LCD Touchscreen QHD 2880 x 1440 Resolution Display
- 3300mAh battery with quick charge 3.0 and USB type c connector
- Android 7.0 Nougat
- 2 year warranty
Don't Miss Out On More Deals Like This!
Get the next deal delivered to your inbox as soon as it's announced!
Follow @BestMVNO Twitter