|High Speed Data:||20 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||Yes|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||No / No|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$24.95 / $299|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$59.95 / $719|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$79.95 / $959|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$99.95 / $1199|
Online Payment Forms Accepted
- This plan is only available to Comcast Infinity Internet subscribers
- Customers subscribed to Xfinity’s Internet Essentials plan (reg $9.95) with data speeds of 50Mbps along with this phone plan will get both plans for a total of $24.95 through ACP
- Customers who step up to Xfinity’s Internet Essentials Plus plan (reg $29.95) will get the internet plan plus this phone plan for $44.95/mo through ACP
- Only 1 ACP plan benefit allowed per household
- WiFi calling and texting available on iPhones and select Android devices
- After 20GB of data gets used in a month, data speeds get reduced to 1.5Mbps download and 750 Kbps upload until the next billing cycle
- Hotspot speeds limited to 600 Kbps
- Video streaming limited to a resolution of 480p when using a 4G LTE only device. Subscribers can upgrade to 720p streaming for phones or 1080p for tablets with HD pass for $20/month. HD Pass also gives higher level network priority access similar to or the same as Verizon postpaid customers
- Video streaming is at a resolution of up to 4K when using a 5G device and connected to Xfinity Mobile’s 5G network. When using a 5G device and connected to a 4G LTE network video streams at 720p.
- During times of heavy network congestion, data speeds may be temporarily slowed down
- Add a smartwatch or tablet to the plan for $10/month
- Get unlimited calling to Mexico and Canada for $10/month
- Includes 5G network access for downloads only. Uploads are over the 4G LTE network.
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Xfinity Mobile on Verizon's network
If you want to use Xfinity Mobile's plan on the Verizon network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 13, 66 . Even if your phone does support all of the bands, the phone needs to be approved by Verizon for use on the network. For 5g coverage, when available from the provider, your phone needs to support the following bands: n2 (1900MHz), n5(850MHz), n66(1700MHz/2100MHz), n77(3.7GHz), n261 (28GHz), n260 (39GHz), .
Latest Deals From Xfinity Mobile
Sorry, BestMVNO could not find any deals on a phone plan from Xfinity Mobile Unlimited 20 ACP at this time
Available Phone Deals
Free when you switch to Xfinity and sign up for 24 month device payment plan. Reg price $299.99 ($12.49/mo).