|High Speed Data:||Unlimited GB|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Unlimited Data Plan,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$80 / $960|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$140 / $1680|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$165 / $1980|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$180 / $2160|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$200 / $2400|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedChecking Account, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Refill Cards
- Speeds may temporarily slow down during times of network congestion once more than 50 GB of data has been consumed in a month.
- Unlimited hotspot with the first 15 GB at high speed 4G LTE before throttling to 600 Kbps.
- Video streaming limited to a resolution of 720p
- Talk, text and data roaming available free of charge while traveling in Mexico or Canada. A maximum of 512MB of high-speed data available per day before speeds get reduced to 2G while traveling in either country.
- Price is $80 if you enable auto-pay billing. Price is $90 without autopay billing enabled.
- Includes Verizon Up rewards program
- Includes 600GB of Verizon Cloud storage
- Free Apple Music subscription included for 6-months, then $9.99 month plus taxes
- Free Disney+ bundle subscription included for 6-months with Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+, then $6.99/month plus taxes
- Domestic data roaming at 2G data speeds
- Activation Fee: $40, but just $20 when you buy through VZW.com or My Verizon App
- Add an unlimited connected device plan for 50% off, includes tablets, jetpacks and smartwatch plans
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Verizon on Verizon's network
If you want to use Verizon's plan on the Verizon network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 13, 66 . Even if your phone does support all of the bands, the phone needs to be approved by Verizon for use on the network.