|High Speed Data:||Unlimited GB|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Unlimited Data Plan,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$80 / $960|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$140 / $1680|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$165 / $1980|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$180 / $2160|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$200 / $2400|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedChecking Account, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Refill Cards
- Speeds may temporarily slow down during times of network congestion once more than 50 GB of data has been consumed in a month.
- Unlimited hotspot with the first 15 GB at high speed 4G LTE before throttling to 600 Kbps.
- Video streaming limited to a resolution of 480p
- Talk, text and data roaming available free of charge while traveling in Mexico or Canada. A maximum of 500MB of high-speed data available per day before speeds get reduced to 2G while traveling in either country.
- Price is $80 if you enable auto-pay billing. Price is $90 without autopay billing enabled.
- Includes Verizon Up rewards program
- Includes 500GB of Verizon Cloud storage
- Free 6 months subscription to Apple Music
- 5G access available free for a limited time with a 5G phone, normally priced at $10/month. 5G access includes unlimited 5G data, unlimited 5G mobile hotspot, and unlimited 4K HD video streaming
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Verizon on Verizon's network
If you want to use Verizon's plan on the Verizon network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 13, 66 . Even if your phone does support all of the bands, the phone needs to be approved by Verizon for use on the network.
Latest Deals From Verizon
Switch To Verizon Wireless Get $250 Prepaid Mastercard
Switch and bring your own phone to Verizon Wireless and get a $250 Prepaid MastercardFind Out More!