|High Speed Data:||Unlimited GB|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Unlimited Data Plan,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$80 / $960|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$140 / $1680|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$165 / $1980|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$180 / $2160|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$200 / $2400|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedChecking Account, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Refill Cards
- 4G LTE, 5G Nationwide, and 5G Ultra-Wideband network connectivity
- When not connected to Ultra-Wideband network (UW) speeds may temporarily slow down during times of network congestion once more than 50 GB of data has been consumed in a month.
- *Unlimited hotspot – after 25GB of hotspot data has been consumed hotspot data speeds will be reduced to 3Mbps on UW and 600Kbps when not connected to UW
- Video streaming when connected to UW network is 4K 2160p, however, you must first turn it on in your account otherwise videos will stream at 720p
- Videos stream at 720p when not connected to UW
- Use your talk, text, and data while traveling in Mexico, Canada, Puerto Rico, and US Virgin Islands at no extra cost. High-speed data is limited to 2GB per day while traveling before throttling to 3G data speeds
- Price is $80 if you enable auto-pay billing. Price is $90 without autopay billing enabled.
- Includes Verizon Up rewards program
- Free Apple Music subscription included for 6-months, then $9.99 month plus taxes
- Free Disney+ bundle subscription, includes Hulu, Disney+, and ESPN+
- Free subscription to your choice of Apple Arcade or Google Play Pass
- Free call filter spam blocker
- Domestic data roaming at 2G data speeds
- Activation Fee: $35
- Includes home internet discount. Get up to 50% off your Verizon 5G or LTE Home Internet plan (as low as $25/mo with AutoPay). Or get up to $30 off/mo on Fios Gigabit Connection Home Internet.
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Verizon Wireless on Verizon's network
If you want to use Verizon Wireless's plan on the Verizon network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 13, 66 . Even if your phone does support all of the bands, the phone needs to be approved by Verizon for use on the network. For 5g coverage, when available from the provider, your phone needs to support the following bands: n2 (1900MHz), n5(850MHz), n66(1700MHz/2100MHz), n77(3.7GHz), n261 (28GHz), n260 (39GHz), .