|High Speed Data:||Unlimited GB|
|International Talk/Text:||No / No|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Unlimited Data Plan, Best Family Plan
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$75 / $900|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$130 / $1560|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$150 / $1800|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$160 / $1920|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$200 / $2400|
- Speeds may temporarily slow down during times of network congestion once more than 22 GB of data has been consumed in a month.
- Unlimited hotspot with speeds limited to 600 Kbps.
- HD video streaming with a resolution of 480p for smartphones
- Price is $75 if you enable auto-pay billing. Price is $80 without auto pay billing enabled.
- Military discount available. Active and retired military personnel qualify for 15% off.
- Includes Verizon Up rewards program
Multiple Line Features:
Just $40/month more for each additional line beyond line 5. Taxes and fees are not included in the prices listed and they vary from state to state. Prices shown are with auto pay billing enabled for your account. Active and retired military personnel qualify for 15% off.
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use on Verizon's Verizon network
If you want to use Verizon's plan on the Verizon network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 13 . Even if your phone does support all of the bands, the phone needs to be approved by Verizon for use on the network.