|Networks Used:||T-Mobile, Verizon|
|High Speed Data:||50 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||Yes|
|International Talk/Text:||No / No|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||No / No|
Labeled: Best Verizon MVNO, Best T-Mobile MVNO, Best Family Plan
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$40 / $480|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$80 / $960|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$120 / $1440|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$160 / $1920|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedCredit Cards, Debit Cards
- Data speeds limited to 5 Mbps
- 10GB of mobile hotspot available with plan for an additional $5/month
- Upgrade to have no data speed limits for an additional $10/month
- Includes 5GB of international roaming data at 4G LTE data speeds at no extra charge
- Includes 14-day free trial. If you’re not happy with your plan, you can get a full refund within 14 days or before 1000 talk, text, or MBs is used, whichever comes first.
- If this plan is used on the T-Mobile network, only 15GB of high-speed data is included
- Add multiple lines, receive perks such as free subscriptions to Apple TV+, Netflix, a Disney Plus/Hulu/ESPN+ bundle among many other audio, video, and streaming provider options. The more lines you have the more perks you are eligible for.
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use US Mobile on Verizon's network
If you want to use US Mobile's plan on the Verizon network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 13, 66 . Even if your phone does support all of the bands, the phone needs to be approved by Verizon for use on the network.
To use US Mobile on T-Mobile's network
If you want to use US Mobile's plan on the T-Mobile network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2 and 4. However, band's 12 and 71 help to provide a better signal inside buildings and wider network coverage.