|Networks Used:||T-Mobile, Verizon|
|High Speed Data:||50 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||Yes|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||No / No|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Verizon MVNO, Best Family Plan
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$40 / $480|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$70 / $840|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$90 / $1080|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$110 / $1320|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$145 / $1740|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedCredit Cards, Debit Cards
- Data speeds limited to 5 Mbps
- 10GB of mobile hotspot available with plan for an additional $5/month
- Upgrade to have no data speed limits for an additional $10/month
- Includes 10GB of international roaming data at 4G LTE data speeds at no extra charge
- After 50GB of data consumed during a billing cycle, data speeds throttled to 1Mbps
- WiFi calling only available on T-Mobile network
- Includes 14-day free trial. If you’re not happy with your plan, you can get a full refund within 14 days or before 1000 talk, text, or MBs is used, whichever comes first.
- Add multiple lines, receive perks such as free subscriptions to Apple TV+, Netflix, a Disney Plus/Hulu/ESPN+ bundle among many other audio, video, and streaming provider options. The more lines you have the more perks you are eligible for.
- Each additional line after line-4 priced at $35/line
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use US Mobile on Verizon's network
If you want to use US Mobile's plan on the Verizon network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 13, 66 . Even if your phone does support all of the bands, the phone needs to be approved by Verizon for use on the network. For 5g coverage, when available from the provider, your phone needs to support the following bands: n261 (28GHz), n260 (39GHz) .
To use US Mobile on T-Mobile's network
If you want to use US Mobile's plan on the T-Mobile network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2 and 4. However, band's 12, 66, and 71 help to provide a better signal inside buildings and wider network coverage. For 5g coverage, your phone needs to support the following bands: n71 (600MHz), n260 (28GHz), n261 (39GHz), n41 (2500MHz) .
Latest Deals From US Mobile
US Mobile Free Plan
Get 60-days of free service with US Mobile when you use the codes YOLO or TENDIES at checkout. Get 30GB of data with unlimited talk and text for free plus a FREE SIM card!