|High Speed Data:||Unlimited GB|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / No|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||No / No|
Labeled: Best Unlimited Data Plan,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$65 / $780|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedChecking Account, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Refill Cards, Savings Account
- US Cellular considers 22 GB of data to be “unlimited,” after that, speeds are throttled to 2G ~128 kbps for the remainder of billing cycle.
- Data speeds are limited to 1.5 Mbps
- Unlimited international calling and texting to Mexico and Canada are included
- US Cellular does not support bring your own device, you must purchase a phone from them if you want service, or use a previously owned US Cellular device i.e. one purchased from eBay or elsewhere
- Price is with autopay billing, $70 without
- Regional provider that uses Sprint’s network for roaming outside of US Cellular’s coverage area.
Yes. Additional lines can be added priced at 2 lines for $110, 3 lines for $150 or 4 lines for $160
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use US Cellular on Sprint's network
If you want to use US Cellular's plan on the Sprint network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 25, 26, 41 . Even if your phone does support all of the bands, the phone needs to be approved by Sprint for use on the network.