|Networks Used:||AT&T, Sprint|
|High Speed Data:||10 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||Yes|
|International Talk/Text:||No / No|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Reviews: Read a review of UNREAL Mobile
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$40 / $480|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$80 / $960|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$120 / $1440|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$160 / $1920|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$200 / $2400|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedCredit Cards, Debit Cards, PayPal
- Includes data carryover
- Includes VPN for encryption and privacy protection
- Built in ad-blocker
- Unlimited 2G data after high speed allotment gets used up
- Share your high speed data with friends
- 30 day money back guarantee
- If used on the AT&T network voice is VoIP and requires the use of an app. If used on the Sprint network, no app is required and phone calls are not VoIP.
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use UNREAL Mobile on Sprint's network
If you want to use UNREAL Mobile's plan on the Sprint network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 25, 26, 41 . Even if your phone does support all of the bands, the phone needs to be approved by Sprint for use on the network.
To use UNREAL Mobile on AT&T's network
If you want to use UNREAL Mobile's plan on the AT&T network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, 14, 17, 29, 30, 40, 66 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2,4,5,12 or 2,4,5,17.