|High Speed Data:||Unlimited GB|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||No / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Unlimited Data Plan, Best Family Plan
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$60 / $720|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$90 / $1080|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$90 / $1080|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$105 / $1260|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$120 / $1440|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedChecking Account, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Refill Cards, Savings Account
- Unlimited mobile hotspot at 3G data speeds or estimated at 512 Mbps
- Unlimited calling and texting to Mexico and Canada and while traveling in Mexico and Canada.
- Includes unlimited 2G data while traveling in Mexico or Canada
- Unlimited global texting to and from over 200 countries.
- Wi-fi calling included.
- Video streaming limited to 1.5Mbps
- Data prioritization policy applied once over 50GB of LTE data has been consumed during a billing cycle. That means if network is busy, you may experience temporarily slower data speeds until the network is no longer busy.
- Taxes and fees are not included with price
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use T-Mobile on T-Mobile's network
If you want to use T-Mobile's plan on the T-Mobile network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2 and 4. However, band's 12, 66, and 71 help to provide a better signal inside buildings and wider network coverage. For 5g coverage, your phone needs to support the following bands: n71 (600MHz), n260 (39GHz), n261 (28GHz), n41 (2500MHz) .