|High Speed Data:||Unlimited GB|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Unlimited Data Plan, Best Family Plan
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$70 / $840|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$120 / $1440|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$120 / $1440|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$140 / $1680|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$160 / $1920|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedChecking Account, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Refill Cards, Savings Account
- Unlimited calling and texting to Mexico and Canada and while traveling in Mexico and Canada.
- Hotspot limited to 5GB at LTE data speeds. Get additional 10GB for $10.
- Includes subscription to Netflix Basic.
- Includes unlimited data and texting in 140+ countries with data speeds at 128kbps. Bonus! 5 GB of high speed data while in Mexico or Canada!
- Wi-fi calling included.
- Unlimited text & 1 hour of free data on Gogo® enabled flights.
- Get MAGENTA Max – For additional $15/month per line which includes, unlimited HD video streaming and unlimited mobile hotspot with the first 10 GB at high speed. Also includes unlimited in-flight Wi-Fi on Gogo enabled flights, and 256 kbps data speeds while traveling abroad. Voicemail to Text and Name ID also available.
- Data prioritization policy applied once over 100 GB of data has been consumed during a billing cycle
- Taxes and fees included with price
- Add tablet to plan for $20/line/month
- Add wearable to plan for $10/line/month
Yes. Discounts for multiple lines and 3rd line free offer available.
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use T-Mobile on T-Mobile's network
If you want to use T-Mobile's plan on the T-Mobile network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2 and 4. However, band's 12, 66, and 71 help to provide a better signal inside buildings and wider network coverage. For 5g coverage, your phone needs to support the following bands: n71 (600MHz), n260 (39GHz), n261 (28GHz), n41 (2500MHz) .