|High Speed Data:||Unlimited GB|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Unlimited Data Plan, Best Family Plan
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$70 / $840|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$100 / $1200|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$140 / $1680|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$160 / $1920|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$180 / $2160|
- Unlimited calling and texting to Mexico and Canada and while traveling in Mexico and Canada.
- Includes subscription to Netflix
- Includes unlimited data and texting in 140+ countries with data speeds at 128 kbps. Bonus! 5 GB of high speed data while in Mexico or Canada!
- Wi-fi calling included.
- Unlimited text & 1 hour of free data on Gogo® enabled flights.
- Get ONE PLUS – For additional $10/month per line which includes, unlimited HD video streaming and unlimited mobile hotspot with the first 10 GB at high speed. Also includes unlimited in-flight Wi-Fi on Gogo enabled flights, and 256 kbps data speeds while traveling abroad. Voicemail to Text and Name ID also available.
- Get ONE PLUS International – All the features of ONE PLUS for $25/per month plus unlimited calling to landlines in 70+ countries and mobile in 30+ as well as unlimited 4G LTE mobile hotspot
- Data prioritization policy applied once over 50 GB of data has been consumed during a billing cycle
- Taxes and fees included with price
- Use less than 2 GB of data in a month and get $10 refund
Yes. Get $20 off of line 2, $50 off of lines 3 and 4, so $160 for a family of 4.
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use T-Mobile on T-Mobile's network
If you want to use T-Mobile's plan on the T-Mobile network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2 and 4. However, band's 12 and 71 help to provide a better signal inside buildings and wider network coverage.