|Networks Used:||T-Mobile, Verizon|
|High Speed Data:||3 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||Yes|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||Yes / Yes|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||No / No|
Labeled: Best Verizon MVNO, Best T-Mobile MVNO,
Reviews: Read a review of Red Pocket Mobile
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$30.00 / $360|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedCredit Cards, Debit Cards, Refill Cards
- Unlimited International calling to over 70 countries.
- Price shown is with autopay billing enabled, price is $35 without auto pay billing.
- On the Verizon network, hotspot appears to only be available on Android
- Hotspot is supported on both Android and iOS devices if used on the T-Mobile network
- 5G access only available on compatibles phones and only if used on the T-Mobile network
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Red Pocket Mobile on Verizon's network
If you want to use Red Pocket Mobile's plan on the Verizon network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 13, 66 . Even if your phone does support all of the bands, the phone needs to be approved by Verizon for use on the network.
To use Red Pocket Mobile on T-Mobile's network
If you want to use Red Pocket Mobile's plan on the T-Mobile network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2 and 4. However, band's 12 and 71 help to provide a better signal inside buildings and wider network coverage.