|High Speed Data:||Unlimited GB|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||No / No|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Unlimited Data Plan,
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$50 / $600|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$80 / $960|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$110 / $1320|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$140 / $1680|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$170 / $2040|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedCredit Cards, Debit Cards
- Full speed hotspot is only for the first 5 GB, speeds are throttled thereafter
- Includes subscription to Google One with 100GB of storage
- Data Maximizer-reduces video streams to DVD quality of about 480p so your data lasts longer.
- During times of heavy network congestion, speeds may be temporarily slowed if more than 35 GB of data consumed in a billing cycle.
- International texting available for $5 month, global calling for $10.
- Full service roaming while in Mexico for $5/month, includes calling and texting to and from Mexico as well as data usage.
- Full service roaming while in Canada for $5/month, includes calling and texting to and from Canada as well as data usage.
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use MetroPCS on T-Mobile's network
If you want to use MetroPCS's plan on the T-Mobile network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2 and 4. However, band's 12, 66, and 71 help to provide a better signal inside buildings and wider network coverage. For 5g coverage, your phone needs to support the following bands: n71 (600MHz), n260 (39GHz), n261 (28GHz), n41 (2500MHz) .
Latest Deals From MetroPCS
Sorry, BestMVNO could not find any deals on a phone plan from Metro by T-Mobile $50 at this time