|High Speed Data:||10 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||Yes|
|International Talk/Text:||No / No|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best T-Mobile MVNO, Best Family Plan
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$40 / $480|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$70 / $840|
|3 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$100 / $1200|
|4 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$130 / $1560|
|5 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$160 / $1920|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedCredit Cards, Debit Cards
- Music Unlimited, over 40 music streaming services such as Spotify and Apple. Music can be used without having it count against your high speed data cap.
- Video streams to DVD quality or a resolution of about 480p.
- International texting available for $5 month, global calling for $10.
- Full service roaming while in Mexico for $5/month, includes unlimited calling and texting to and from Mexico as well as 5GB high speed data usage.
- Full service roaming while in Canada for $5/month, includes unlimited calling and texting to and from Canada as well as 5GB high speed data usage.
- Add global calling for $10/month
Add $5/month value bundle to get the following additional services
- Name iD: Blocks calls from unwanted, restricted, anonymous, private or unknown parties. Also includes Reverse Number Lookup and Real Time Caller ID. This service is currently not available on iPhones.
- International Text Messaging: Send text messages across the globe.
- Voicemail to Text: Converts your voicemails to texts and delivers them straight to your phone.
- Call Forwarding: Forward calls from your cell phone to any local number.
- Unlimited Directory Assistance: Unlimited calls to directory assistance for business and residential listings in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico.
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use MetroPCS on T-Mobile's network
If you want to use MetroPCS's plan on the T-Mobile network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2 and 4. However, band's 12 and 71 help to provide a better signal inside buildings and wider network coverage.