|Networks Used:||AT&T, T-Mobile|
|High Speed Data:||15 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||No|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||No / No|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$45 / $540|
|2 Lines Monthly / Yearly||$60 / $720|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedCredit Cards, Debit Cards
- AARP Members save 5% off their monthly bill
- Ranked number 1 by Consumer Reports in customer satisfaction, and tops by JD Power as well as in other studies
- Add an additional line for $15/month
- WiFi calling may be available upon request
- 5G access only available on compatibles phones and only if used on the T-Mobile network
Additional lines can be added for $10/month. Talk, text and data units are shared between lines
Multiple Line Features:
Data is shared between lines.
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Consumer Cellular on T-Mobile's network
If you want to use Consumer Cellular's plan on the T-Mobile network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2 and 4. However, band's 12 and 71 help to provide a better signal inside buildings and wider network coverage.
To use Consumer Cellular on AT&T's network
If you want to use Consumer Cellular's plan on the AT&T network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, 14, 17, 29, 30, 40, 66 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2,4,5,12 or 2,4,5,17.
Latest Deals From Consumer Cellular
Sorry, BestMVNO could not find any deals on a phone plan from Consumer Cellular 10-45 at this time