|Networks Used:||AT&T, T-Mobile|
|High Speed Data:||5 GB|
|Includes Unlimited 2G Data:||No|
|Network Type:||4G LTE, 5G|
|International Talk/Text:||No / No|
|WiFi Calling/Texting:||Yes / Yes|
Labeled: Best Cheap Plan, Best Plan For Low/Emergency Usage
|1 Line Monthly / Yearly||$12.50 / $150|
Online Payment Forms AcceptedCredit Cards, Debit Cards, Refill Cards
- You must pay $150 in advance for one year of service. Works out to $12.50/month
- Data is hard capped and shuts off once the high-speed limit has been reached
- This plan is available online only and is for new customers only
- Data add-ons are available priced at $5 for 1GB or $10 for 2GB, can be set up for recurring monthly add-ons or one time only
- Unlimited calling to and from Mexico available for $5/month
Bring Your Own Phone Details
To use Boost Mobile on T-Mobile's network
If you want to use Boost Mobile's plan on the T-Mobile network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 12, 66, 71 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2 and 4. However, band's 12, 66, and 71 help to provide a better signal inside buildings and wider network coverage. For 5g coverage, your phone needs to support the following bands: n71 (600MHz), n260 (39GHz), n261 (28GHz), n41 (2500MHz) .
To use Boost Mobile on AT&T's network
If you want to use Boost Mobile's plan on the AT&T network, your phone should ideally support all of the following LTE bands: 2, 4, 5, 12, 14, 17, 29, 30, 40, 66 . At a minimum, your phone should support LTE bands 2,4,5,12 or 2,4,5,17. For 5g coverage, when available from the provider, your phone needs to support the following bands: n5 (850MHz), n77 (3.7GHz), n260 (39GHz) .
Latest Deals From Boost Mobile
New customer trial offer. Get 1 months of unlimited talk and text with 5GB of high-speed data for just 99 cents!
Available Phone Deals
Online only offer, reg price $999.99. Includes Free Galaxy Buds 2
Online only offer, reg price $1799.99. Includes Free Galaxy Buds 2